Santa Rosa Marathon FAQs/Contact
Is the marathon a Boston Marathon qualifier? Can I walk certain distances? Find the answers to all these questions and more on the Santa Rosa Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K FAQ page.
Be sure to read the entire Race Details page in addition to this FAQ to make sure you have all the necessary info about the Santa Rosa Marathon!
Live Event FAQS
Where can I check if I'm registered?
You can check via Enmotive.com.
Can I switch distances?
How do I update my registration info?
Can I move up or down a category?
- To do so, simply log into your Enmotive account</a. (you may need to reset your password first).
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your upcoming race on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click “View registration.” You’ll see your current race distance under “Category.”
- Just click “Edit,” choose the distance you’d like to switch to.
- You’ll be prompted to review the rest of your registration, and re-sign the waiver for the new distance.
If you’re switching up to the half marathon or down to the full marathon, then you’ll be required to pay the difference in price. We don’t offer refunds for the difference in price when switching down to the half marathon.
Can I transfer my registration (bib) to another person?
- The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and scroll down to find their existing race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
- Enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
- The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
- After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
- Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
- Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
What happens if the race is cancelled?
*Wine will not be shipped to runners that opt into the Santa Rosa Marathon Virtual Run.
Can I get a refund?
Can someone else pick up my packet for me?
Where can I find my bib number?
What are the course time limits?
Where can I find the race info packet?
Can I run with my baby stroller or dog?
How old do you have to be to compete?
Is there a walker division?
Will there be prizes for winners?
How can I reserve a space at the expo or post-race festival?
How can I volunteer?
Is the marathon a Boston Marathon qualifier?
What are the AWD (athletes with disabilities) guidelines and event rules?
Who do email for press inquiries?
Virtual Event FAQs
Where can I run/walk?
What items are included with the Santa Rosa Marathon Virtual Run?
When do I need to complete my run?
How do I track my distance and time?
How do I log my results?
When will my packet ship?
Do I need to submit results to get a medal?
Do you ship internationally?
The Santa Rosa Marathon Virtual Run is currently available only for addresses within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii*.
What do I do if my goodie bag doesn’t fit? Can I swap it?
Still Have Questions?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this awesome website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!